Tenders for the position of Ice Maker and Rink Supervisor are being invited.
Further tender information for this position is available by contacting Sandy Blakney at 780-455-9657 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lowest tender not necessarily accepted.
This position can be shared by more than one person.
- Making and maintaining ice for two (2) ice surfaces
- Care and Supervision of Rink Building during Rink Hours
- Maintenance of snow removal equipment
- Snow removal from walks surrounding the Community Hall
Rink Building Hours:
- Weekdays 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturdays 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Sundays 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- During School Breaks, Saturday hours will apply with the exception of Christmas Even and New
Year’s Eve when hours will be from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm. No service is expected on Statutory Holidays. 48 hours notice will be provided if the Kensington Elementary School wishes to make use of the ice.
Tenders including cost and details of experience to be submitted by October 28, 2016 to the attention of:
Kensington Community League
PO Box 69031
Edmonton, AB T5L 4Z8