Cost of Membership
Memberships are Available
At League Social Events or make other arrangements with firstname.lastname@example.org
Current year Memberships are available from September on. Please note that all memberships expire annually on August 31, regardless of the date they were purchased. Fees are not pro-rated.
Benefits of Membership
Your purchase of a low-cost membership certainly does benefit our community league, the people who participate in programs and use our facilities. And we thank you for the support!
What’s in it for you and your family?
- Free Swim Pass for Grandtrunk & O’Leary pools (Area 1). 3 swimming times per week – that’s up to 156 times a year for you and your entire family!
- Free Skating @ community league rinks in Edmonton! Please wear your skate tags.
- Access to Kensington low-cost programs like yoga, photography, family dinners, and soccer.
- Access to low-cost programs at other community leagues in Edmonton.
- Discounts on monthly and yearly City of Edmonton passes for gym and swimming.
- All of the above plus the pride in knowing you are contributing to your community.
Current Volunteers Needed
If you are interested in volunteering with the Kensington Community League please contact us at email@example.com
Vacant Board Positions
There are a number of vacant positions on the Executive. If you, or someone you know, are interested in more information about one of these positions please visit our Directors page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Community leagues provide a valuable piece of a huge puzzle that makes up a vibrant and growing community. They provide a focus for sports children’s programs, social activities where you have the opportunity to meet your neighbours, plus programs and developing a safe and enjoyable community for everyone.
This does not happen by itself. It takes the will and support of the community, largely through volunteers., who give their time and talents for the benefit of everyone. In order for a Community League to be successful, it requires individuals within the community to step forward.
The Kensington Community League is looking for volunteers and Executive members. If you would like the opportunity to meet some new and interesting people and develop skills we would welcome your participation.
If an Executive position is too big of a commitment, perhaps you might consider volunteering at any of the events that we put on throughout the year – just let us know that you are interested!
Let’s work together to make our community a great place to live!
Contact us for more information at email@example.com