Hall Rental Rates - Rates Current as of December 2016.
Hall Rental Rates: Kensington Community Hall offers week-day rates, single weekend days and all weekend rates. Access to audio/visual equipment is also available. For information, please contact the hall coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Single Day Rental Rates
Friday - $450
Saturday - $450
Sunday - $225
Weekend Rental Rates
Till 4pm or
Fri & Sat
Members in good standing for two consecutive years get a 25 % discount.
Kensington Hall is available for rental for many functions including weddings, birthdays, dances, family reunions, etc.
Hall Rental Includes
- dinner plates, cups and saucers, side plates (dessert), cutlery, salt and pepper shakers, water jugs
- two (2) 100-pot coffee urns, two (2) 30-pot coffee urn
- wine glasses available for rental at 45¢ per glass self-washed
- all cleaning supplies are provided for renters to clean the hall after use
- RENTERS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE AND USE TABLE CLOTHES
(2) gas stoves
(1) upright cooler
(1) deep freezer
(1) dish sanitizer
- 10 rectangular tables (banquet) 2ft 6 in (width) x 8 ft (length)
- 25 round tables - 5 ft (diameter)
Kensington Hall is newly renovated with a beautiful new gas insert fireplace, new dance floor, beautiful fabric covered acoustic panels, paint, new light fixtures, etc. We have a brand new sound system and big screen available - consult hall co-ordinator for more details. Kensington Community League (or their agent, the hall co-ordinator) reserves the right to approve or deny hall rental requests at their discretion.