Hall Rental Rates - Rates Current as of October 2018
Kensington Community Hall offers week-day rates, single weekend days and all weekend rates. Access to audio/visual equipment is also available.
For booking information, please contact the hall coordinator at KensingtonHall@shaw.ca
Single Day Rental Rates
Weekdays (Monday to Thursday) - $250/day
Friday - $500
Saturday - $500
Sunday - $275
Weekend Rental Rates
Friday - Saturday $795
Friday - Sunday $895
(Check in time 9:00 am, Check out time 3:00 pm)
Members in good standing for two consecutive years will receive a 25% discount on the rental rates.
Kensington Hall is available for rental for many functions including weddings, birthdays, dances, family reunions, etc.
Hall Rental Includes
- dinner plates, cups, and saucers, side plates (dessert), cutlery, salt and pepper shakers, water jugs
- two (2) 100-pot coffee urns, two (2) 30-pot coffee urn
- wine glasses available for rental at 45¢ per glass self-washed
- all cleaning supplies are provided for renters to clean the hall after use
- RENTERS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE AND USE TABLE CLOTHS
(2) gas stoves
(1) upright cooler
(1) deep freezer
(1) dish sanitizer
- 10 rectangular tables (banquet) 2ft 6 in (width) x 8 ft (length)
- 25 round tables - 5 ft (diameter)
Kensington Hall is newly renovated with a beautiful new gas insert fireplace, new dance floor, beautiful fabric covered acoustic panels, paint, new light fixtures, etc. We have a brand new sound system and big screen available - consult hall coordinator for more details. Kensington Community League (or their agent, the hall coordinator) reserves the right to approve or deny hall rental requests at their discretion.